Lower Extremity Prosthetic Services
The Ortho Pro Difference
Personal Attention and Passionate Care… For Life!
Whether you’re looking to return to triathlons or just taking a walk in the Florida sun, Ortho Pro Associates can design a lower extremity prosthesis to help you keep pace.
With over 70 years of combined experience, our practitioners are dedicated to restoring and helping you move better after lower extremity amputation.
Our highest priority is designing and fabricating you a comfortable and functional prosthesis.
Technology in prosthetics is constantly evolving and our practitioners stay on the edge by maintaining certifications in the latest advancements in lower extremity prosthetics including:
Custom Lower Extremity Prosthesis Solutions
We team with the most innovative prosthetics manufacturers to design and create a state-of-the-art lower extremity prosthesis that perfectly fits your distinctive needs and lifestyle goals.
Hi-Tech Lower Extremity Prosthetics
Designing and fabricating your most comfortable and highest-functioning device is our top priority. Our cutting-edge technology smoothly imitates your body’s natural movements.
Healing and recovery are about so much more than just the prosthesis. We work closely with you, your doctors and family and to support you through the challenges and amazing triumphs.
A certified peer visitor is here to encourage you and your loved ones through each stage of your recovery so you know what to expect and how to make the most of it. You are not alone!
We are with our patients all the way from the operating room to running prosthesis and that is the Ortho Pro Difference. We take great pride in the care we provide to lower extremity amputees. If you’re looking for restoration following lower extremity amputation, please give our office a call.
Our practitioners are active members of a number of professional associations including:
- American Orthotic and Prosthetic Association (AOPA)
- Florida Association of Orthotists and Prosthetists (FAOP)
- American Academy of Orthotists and Prosthetists (AAOP)
- Association of Children’s Prosthetic-Orthotic Clinics (ACPOC)
- Amputee Coalition of America (ACA)
Fax: (305) 598-9725
Sat & Sun: Closed
The Ortho Pro Difference
- Licensed by the State of Florida
- Practitioners and staff regularly attend continuing education programs
- All Practitioners received a higher level of education from an ABC accredited university
- Our facilities have received ABC accreditation
- We utilize the latest orthotic and prosthetic techology