COVID-19: Resources and Updates
Ortho Pro Associates • Miami, Florida
As our community copes with the fast-moving spread of the COVID-19 coronavirus we hope you and yours are in good health during these stressful times.
Ortho Pro is open and scheduling appointments. As an essential business, we have remained open providing prosthetic and orthotic care to all new and existing patients. We are operating on a normal schedule to accommodate your needs.
Since the Florida Department of Health approved opening more businesses, we continue to adhere to special recommended guidelines for your health and safety, as well as for our staff.
– We are seeing patients by appointment only so please call our office to schedule your appointment, this includes appointments for evaluation and non-emergency follow ups
– There will be no need to sit in a waiting room with others, you will be brought into an exam room as soon as you arrive and check in at front desk
– We ask that no more than 2 people accompany you in the office
– All entering our office will have their temperatures taken and will be asked the necessary questions concerning your health
– All entering our office must wear a mask and you will see our staff wearing masks and wearing gloves
– All exam rooms are cleaned between each patient appointment
– Our check-in and check-out areas are cleaned and hand sanitizer is placed for your use in our office
We look forward to seeing you back in our office!
Ortho Pro Associates
OFFICE HOURS: Monday-Thursday: 9am – 5pm • Friday: 9am – 4 pm • Saturday & Sunday: Closed