Insurance Information And Administrative Forms
Ortho Pro Associates provides services for Medicare, Medicaid, Vocational Rehabilitation, Veteran’s Administration (VA), workers compensation, many insurance companies and managed care plans.
Prior verification of coverage is required to determine benefits and you will be informed in advance of your patient responsibility which is due in full at the time of final fitting.
Many insurance companies require prior authorization. At times this may delay provision of services, however, this process can be expedited if you are able to provide us with the necessary prescription and referral documentation when you initially arrive.
With over 25 years of experience, our bilingual office staff will guide and assist you in obtaining required paperwork.
If additional financial assistance is needed, we offer convenient monthly payment plans through Care Credit. Ask our administrative specialists for more details.
New Patient Forms
Notice Of Privacy
Patient Medical Profile
Fax: (305) 598-9725
Sat & Sun: Closed
The Ortho Pro Difference
- Licensed by the State of Florida
- Practitioners and staff regularly attend continuing education programs
- All Practitioners received a higher level of education from an ABC accredited university
- Our facilities have received ABC accreditation
- We utilize the latest orthotic and prosthetic techology