Selecting A Qualified Practitioner
Prosthetic & Orthotic Care Considerations
Commitment To Quality Care is…
THE ORTHO PRO DIFFERENCE
When it comes to prosthetic or orthotic care, you have many options to choose from.
It is very important when seeking the professional services of a qualified Prosthetist or Orthotist that they meet the following credential requirements:
They must be licensed in the State of Florida in their area of expertise.
They should have received higher levels of education from an ABC credentialed university.
The facility providing services has received ABC accreditation.
The practitioners and staff regularly attend continuing education programs to keep up with current trends and changes.
the latest technology and clinical techniques available in order to provide the best patient care.
Our practitioners are active members of a number of professional associations including:
- American Orthotic and Prosthetic Association (AOPA)
- Florida Association of Orthotists and Prosthetists (FAOP)
- American Academy of Orthotists and Prosthetists (AAOP)
- Association of Children’s Prosthetic-Orthotic Clinics (ACPOC)
- Amputee Coalition of America (ACA)
Fax: (305) 598-9725
Sat & Sun: Closed
The Ortho Pro Difference
"With You Every Step Of The Way!"
- Licensed by the State of Florida
- Practitioners and staff regularly attend continuing education programs
- All Practitioners received a higher level of education from an ABC accredited university
- Our facilities have received ABC accreditation
- We utilize the latest orthotic and prosthetic techology